Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Boy Sweater

IMG_2571


Here's another baby sweater I completed a little while ago. It's a great basic pattern for a toddler pocket pullover that I've made many times in different colors and with different modifications (including upsizing it by using thicker yarn). It's called "Wee Willie Whistle" {Ravelry link}, from a book by designer Louisa Harding entitled Miss Bea's Band. (This is one of 6 books in her "Miss Bea" series, which I adore.)

Here's a close-up of the fun star buttons I used at the shoulders. (Is it just me, or are cute "boy" buttons much harder to find than cute "girl" buttons?)


IMG_2573


This one has already been gifted and was well-received. I am definitely having a lot of fun with my baby sweater challenge this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment